Thursday, February 5, 2009

1 month old!

Happy 1 month birthday to our little William!
I can hardly believe that he is already 1 month old. It seems as though he just got here, and yet, like hes been with us forever. Will is a really mild-mannered baby(unless he's hungry!) He eats about every 3 hours and sleeps with mommy and daddy. He is already wearing 3 month clothes and is working on learning to rollover. He also has just started to coo and talk and is starting to smile. We love you bubba!






10 comments:

Nikki said...

Awww! What a cutie!

Billie Sue said...

That is an adorable little boy! Keep the pictures coming so we can keep informed! Your posts are darling--sounds like you're loving mothering.

Michelle Glauser said...

He's so little and so squeezable-looking! All the best!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big he is!! He is adorable.

Anna said...

Holy cow! He's already a month old! He's so precious Katie! I think I'll call you right now!

Jacci said...

holy cow he is already a month! time goes way to fast. he is so cute.

Chelsea Johnson said...

The time really does fly! He is very adorable. Sounds like you're all adjusting well and he's doing great!

Melissa and Allen said...

what a cutie! i want to come visit you this week. when can i?

Katie said...

He is so cute miss katie!!!

Amber said...

Katie... he is so cute. Thanks for being understanding by the way of my situation.... I am definitely ready to have my muchkin. I can't believe that the last time I saw you was when you were going on your mish.... we have some serious catchin up to do. How are you sleeping at night, and adjusting to marriage and a new little babe? Love to chat... amberpollei@mac.com. Hope all is well.