Thursday, March 12, 2009

I can't believe it.

Today was William's 2 month check up. He is weighing in at a mere 10 lbs and is 23 3/4 inches long. He seems to only know how to grow longer not any chubbier. (What a trial!) He also had to get 3 shots today. I NEVER thought I would be the teary eyed mom but I really almost cried as they poked his little thighs. We gave him some tylenol and as you can see in the 2nd pic, he is doing just fine. I however, am not taking him to his check-ups alone again. I think it was more traumatic for me then him. He's such a good boy, he was even smiling at the doctor and nurses today. He's growing up, he rolled over 2 nights ago and slept through the night. We are definitely loving the 7-8 hours of sleep in a row. We love our William.




4 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

He is getting so big! I see your brothers in him when he smiles. The shot day is the first of your traumatic days as a mother. You must take the bad when there's so much good! What a cutie -- keep posting so we can keep up! By the way, this is Aunt Billie Sue -- not Giselle. I am at Giselle's using her computer.

Trav and Lizzie said...

What a smile!!! Wowza.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I think the shots definitely are worse on the moms! He is such a cutie and looks so old! Glad he he sleeping so well for you!

Megan said...

That picture is so sad with the little tears in his eyes :( But then the next picture is too cute with his huge grin! He's such a little cutie!!!