Monday, July 6, 2009

A fun age!

This is our William boy at 6 months! He is getting so big, I'm guessing about 15ish pounds. He has recently mastered rolling over and can't get enough of it. He loves playing with toys and being played with. William is extremly ticklish and giggles all the time. He just cut two bottom teeth last week and now thinks he should eat whatever we are eating. He has tried and liked: tomatoes, bread, steak, nectarine, apple, pineapple, cantaloupe, spaghetti, olives, lime and lemon...this list will never end I'm sure! He is such a joy and anyone who sees him is amazed at how happy he is all the time. We feel so blessed and love being parents!
There are also a couple of pics from the 4th of July. My dad was in the parade because of his
Veteran status. I love you Dad and am so proud of you.







4 comments:

Patricia said...

william is definatly a cutie!!! I have a 7 month niece and it is a fun age!!!

Jennifer said...

Holy cow he is getting so big! Looks like he is just enjoying life.

Katie said...

wait--is your Dad not in the Army anymore?

tortured mormon mom said...

I never noticed the two bottom pictures before. What an ugly crew.