Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yes, we're expecting, and it's sooo fun!

About a month ago, Andy and I were looking after my siblings while my parents were in Florida and really reconsidering any thoughts of reproduction! (which i think had been my parents goal!) Anyways, we took a pregnancy test and found one doodle that couldn't be undid! We were pregnant. It's crazy and still surreal to me but the symptoms are enough to help me remember. Andy is doing great and we are both really excited. I'm almost 8 weeks along and I feel like the baby is the size of a watermelon instead of a grape! oy! What will the future hold? Also, I found out that my Dr doesn't do ultrasounds until week 20. I swear waiting that long might kill me. Has anyone suffered or been suffering through all day sickness? If anyone has tips to help ease it, they would be greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Congrats! Thats sucks about being sick all day. Luckily I havent had to deal with that.

Kim and Franklin said...

Welcome to the blogging fold!
And because you know I have to say it--"I TOLD YOU SO!" And I am really excited for the 2 of you.

Unknown said...

Katie,
Jason and I are very excited for the both of you. Babies are so much fun! Jason is so excited to get grandkids, I on the other hand feel more like your parents...I am way to young! Anything is possible when you date and older guy (ha ha)! We wish you guys all the best. Good luck and congrats again!

tortured mormon mom said...

you are a worst blogger than i am

Melissa and Allen said...

are you puking? I didn't puke so I don't have any advice for that. Sleep a lot though. And enjoy the stage your in because it gets WAY WORSE! Sorry I have no comforting words. Except it is really fun to have your baby kick.