Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Texas and 3 months

William and I went to Texas the first week of April to visit family and have a little vacation. We had a lot of fun. It was warm and sunny most days and we were able to do a lot of shopping! William turned 3 months while we were there. He is getting so big! We started him on cereal this week because we felt like maybe he wasn't getting enough food, plus he was really skinny. He LOVES his cereal with applesauce. He has really started cooing and talking. He also has become quite the drool monster. He just discovered his feet this week and starting to giggle outloud. We are loving it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I clicked on the pictures so I could see it blown up, such great pictures! I recognized some of them from your wedding dinner you guys had. I loved that lady in the center, I can't remember her name but she held Reagan like the whole time (REagan was just a newborn) and her daughter was the cutest thing, sitting and hanging out with me!

William is getting big! i can't believe it's already been 3 months! You'll have to meet little Lincoln. We need to have you guys over soon, it's been too long!

Billie Sue said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big...where does time go? It looks like you had a good time and your family got to see William. He looks like he is a happy baby! Thanks for showing him off!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh man he is a cutie...he seems like such a fun baby! Don't we all wish we had the problem of being too tall and skinny?? I know I do!

Keep the updates coming...that boy is way too cute to not be shown off.

Jennifer said...

looks like you two had a lot of fun!!
I can't believe how big he is getting!