Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy birthday my love!




Andy, you are the love of my life and I'm so happy that we are sealed together for all eternity. I can't believe that it's already your birthday again! We met 2 years ago tomorrow, 2 days after I got home from Tahiti. I didn't know that you would be the most important person I'd ever meet, but I do now. I love you so much, and I admire you for all that you are. You are an amazing daddy, sometimes watching you with William brings tears to my eyes. We are lucky to have you. As a husband, I couldn't ask for anything more (and coming from me you know what that means!). Plus you are HOT! You are so kind and loving, patient and understanding. I admire your faith and endurance. Thank you for loving me. I want you, I need you. Oh baby, oh baby!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Andy!!!

Billie Sue said...

Happy birthday, Andy! What a beautiful tribute and wish from your beautiful wife!

Patricia said...

Happy B-Day!! Your baby is looking cuter and cuter everyday! Andy thank you so much for your kind words. It´s been a really hard trial to overcome but thanks to the Gospel our faith in Christ remains strong.
Your wife talks about how hot you are, I think you definately are the lucky one!!!!