Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wow! 4 months already.

William is 4 months old as of yesterday and we can hardly believe it! He is growing and changing everyday. He is currently teething, trying desperately to cut his 2 bottom teeth. He also has started holding on to toys and of course, tasting them. He just got an activity center and it's really helping him with his hand-eye coordination. He also loves to squeal, it's not a cry or a laugh, it's a strange inbetweener noise. He has started sleeping through the night! He wakes up once or twice but just needs his bink and then he is out again. We are loving watching him grow and develop and being an integral part of that. We look forward to all that is to come!

This is how a very fair skinned baby plays outside!


He is skinny despite the cereal with fruit we give him twice a day.

He has also just really discovered his feet and he loves them.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. It's totally him, he is such a happy baby.




6 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Not only happy but darn cute!

Giselle Rasheta said...

I love how smiley he is - I'm totally jealous. I think I'm going to have a serious baby. He just looks at me like a crazy person when I'm trying to get him to smile. He's happy, but it's like pulling teeth to even get a grin!!!!

He's so cute, Katie. I love looking at your blog and seeing all the fun things I have to look forward to. Not only do we have the same travel set, but we have the same bopppy, too!

Michelle Glauser said...

I'd love to hear the inbetweener noise.

Anna said...

He is darling!!! Four months already! How is the teething going? Is it hard on him? Maddy started last week and it seemed to bother her a little until it broke through and now she's doing fine.
I can't believe I STILL haven't met Will! I really really need to come visit!

Jennifer said...

He is getting so big!! I love his smile, he is so super cute!

Patricia said...

He gets cuter and cuter every pic. I love the pictures laying down on the garden, he looks so funny!