Friday, February 19, 2010

A big boy haircut...

William got his first haircut last weekend. He's needed one for quite a while and so last saturday when I saw him having to brush his hair out of his eyes, I decided it was time. Andy said he could do it and we decided that was best considering the fight we knew William was going to give us. Here is a before picture to show exactly how much hair he had :)

At first he didn't mind too much...

Then he was very sad/ ticked and needed both binky and bottle to calm him

AFTER!!!


It's a great haircut and it totally makes him look like a big boy. However on this day I was ticked that it was so short and sad sad sad that he looked so old. I believe this was more traumatic for me than it was for him. Darn these pregnancy hormones!


5 comments:

Katie said...

He's so cute Katie! I adore his little curls!!

Billie Sue said...

How cute! The pictures don't really reflect that he was too bad, but I can only imagine. These are the memories you tell about when he gets older and you all sit and laugh and talk and embellish the truth, until it gets to get a really good story! I had to laugh at your comment about the hormones, Katie. Cute post!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Isn't it sad that they will never look like that little baby again, even if the curls grew back out??? Jack gets haircuts monthly and he is horrible too! We usually set up the little DVD player and try to keep him entertained!

The McBrides said...

very cute! I think Halle will be like 5 before she has enough hair to cut!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, Katie. William is seriously the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! What a fun little guy!! Hopefully I'll be able to see you guys again sometime soon! :)