Thursday, March 11, 2010

A few pictures of our growing Bubba

This William boy is now 14 months old and walking all over the place! He is so much fun and so happy all the time. He loves to snort to show you where his nose is and any animal he sees is a dog which makes him bark! The boy never stops moving and loves to be chased, it makes him squeal with delight.










Notice his hands in this picture??? He has recently discover something VERY interesting!



William stuffed his face with steak tonight! We really think he ate about 6 oz. He's only 14 months old, how on earth are we going to feed him when he is a teenager? oy!




8 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big! He is a doll...and what a smart boy. It's always fun for me to check out your blog and see what lies ahead. :)

Billie Sue said...

Too cute! Looks like he is fun one! Thanks for sharing.

Patricia said...

he is such a cutie!!! looks cuter and cuter!!! I guess you dont get bored at all!!

Michelle Glauser said...

When I saw this in my Google Reader, I had to scroll back up to see whose blog it was. I didn´t even recognize him, he´s gotten so big!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

He has become such a big boy! I can't believe he eats steak. Brody hates meat.
Those bath pictures crack me, isn't it funny when they can't take their hands off that "very interesting thing"?

Lindsey said...

I cannot believe that head of hair! Holy cow! A little Conan in the making!

Ali said...

"hormonally challenged" oh my heck, you are so awesome. Well put, so am I! Thanks for your comments and Bubba Will is the cutest!

Tania Jabonero said...

I agree with my sis, he's getting cuter and cuter!!