Sunday, November 16, 2008

Week 34!

Since pretty much everyone I know has been pregnant this year and I've followed the growth of their belly's through pictures, I decided to give a visual update of my belly! Right now I am 34 weeks along and "the boy" is measuring at 36 weeks. The dr thinks he is going to be big. Yikes! I'm excited that I only have 6 more weeks! Being pregnant is awesome, I love watching and feeling him move and knowing that I helped create him. It's going to be even more awesome when he is....OUT! I'm so excited to see him and hold him.
This is a picture of me in my "uniform". Every night when I get home from work I put on my one pair of PJ pants that fit and Andy's sweatshirt!

12 comments:

Angie said...

I remember being 8 months pregnant and I loved to wear Craig's sweatpants, it was the only thing I felt cozy in. Needless to say, that he had to buy me my own pair because he wanted to wear them too. Good luck with the baby, only a few more weeks and you can finally hold him in your arms! YAY!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe you are almost done, crazy!!!!
That is going to be the greatest feeling when you have him in your arms. enjoy every moment!! love ya!!

tortured mormon mom said...

wow! i made turkey and dumplings today

Kim and Franklin said...

Yay for prego pictures!! If he's measuring big does that mean that you get to deliver early??

Katie said...

You're so cute! If you're still up to it, I still want to play sometime. I know Thursdays are best for you, and I can probably play this Thursday...let me know if you're interested!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Huzzah! Another post! So when is that baby shower? I'm going to try really hard to come! I still wear Ben's clothes...I just hang around the house now and they are much more comfortable.

Megan said...

nice pics Katie!!! I can't wait for your arrival and the cute baby pics to be posted soon after :)

packmommy said...

How beautiful you look! I love to be able to see you, though I am so far away. I love you baby.

Amber said...

Hi Katie... you are so cute. Isn't pregnancy so much fun...hahaha! I totally know where you are right now and it's seriously the worst part of pregnancy. You have so long to go, but yet so little time to prepare... it will definately fly by and I know right now your probably thinking that you could stand to have him come YESTERDAY. Hang in there, you might be surprised and have him early. I went 11 days early with Zoe so that was a relief for sure. Call me sometime so we can chat. I am in Utah right now until just after Thanksgiving. 215-435-4042. Hope all is well.

Patricia said...

you have such a cute belly!! i cant wait to see the baby!

Kim and Franklin said...

I couldn't just hang up one! That would have looked goofy.